We are super excited to be joined on A Simple Path this week by Dorian Bowen of The Welsh House. You may already know Dorian from his gorgeous Instagram account, but if not, or if you’ve always wanted to know more about the man behind the pictures, read on.
You won’t feel quite as rested as if you had just woken up to a dewy morning on a Welsh hillside, but his words will bring solace and respite from the busyness of your day. Savour this one.
1.Can you tell us what you do and how you came to be doing it?
2. If you had one piece of advice or wisdom to pass on to your younger self, what would it be?
3. What is it about the simple life that you find appealing?
4. How can we counter the pulls of content-sharing and curating images of our lives with the need for being in the moment?
5. Who inspires you?
6. What are your essential homeware items/ things you couldn’t do without?
7. What would you like to be doing in 10 years’ time?
8. What’s the wildest thing you’ve ever done?
With spring coming faster than most of us expected the spring cleaning comes as well. Throwing away unused clothes, redecorating your place – that’s what it’s all about. Finally the perfect time to throw away those cheesy “Ikea” pillows with pictures of cats and get something decent that suits your place really well. We’ve decided to come in handy with a chart of top 3 home accessories for spring 2016 for you to get some ideas.
This cosy little darling from linenme.com not only brightens up any place but also is perfect for wrapping yourself up in.