What do you think of aesthetics of bathroom linen? Is this important to you – the interior of your bathroom and those mundane things you use there? Well, it should be :). We spend our most precious moments there – after waking up and preparing ourselves for the new day full of possibilities and beautiful moments and while getting ready to rest after hectic and challenging busy hours. Linen bath towels, all those jars of cosmetics and everyday accessories in a bathroom are those things that say Good morning and Good night to us, so why not to make them nice and beautiful?
Linen towels are naturally beautiful as beautiful is the fabric itself. But what happens when endless possibilities of modern dying technologies are employed? The result is an array of colors in every shade of a rainbow!
Would you like some bright linen bath towels for your summer days? Or maybe impress your guests with luxurious dark blue ones? Or create some Provencal feel with pastel rustic striped bathroom linen? Name your wish and choose a bath towel set for you.
Linen bath towels are not only gorgeous and stylish, they are highly functional too. And have lots of benefits. That’s why they are considered a luxurious choice. And the prices are really affordable nowadays.
Check some qualities of linen bath towels and judge yourselves:
- Linen towels are very absorbent – they absorb moisture instantly.
- No rubbing is needed – when towel is pressed against the skin it dries up at once (good news for those with sensitive skin).
- Linen bathroom towels are thin – they occupy very little of your drawers or shelves, and also look neat when folded.
- Being thin they are very lightweight, too. Perfect to pack for a trip, day on the beach, or putting together a rucksack for hiking.
- Linen towels dry in a minute – just leave on the sun or on a heater.
- Linen fabric is a very durable one – your bathroom linens will last for ages.
- One of the most amazing qualities of pure linen fabric is that it gets softer and smoother after each wash – even more pleasant to your skin.
- Linen towels can be used for many purposes – as a blanket for your child, as a sheet to sit on in the park, wear as a beach skirt, or wrap yourself in the chilly evening.
- A useful tip – should you prefer extreme softness, look for linen towels that are prewashed during production process – this way you get the softest linen bath linen available, also the colors will not fade after washing.
So, why not to have natural and beautiful things around us while taking a shower or relaxing in a tub? Colorful and elegant bathroom linen, cosmetics and accessories in baskets and on shelves, bath robes clean and neat, all other things in their places – and ultimately the mood somehow is lifted up. As my mother used to say – order on your desk means order in your head 😉
Read on about linen bed linen benefits.