Since linen fabric is my work as well as a passion, my friends and acquaintances often call me a “linen expert” 🙂 and ask me lots of challenging questions. The most common one is about the benefits of linen bedding. Ok, they say, I can see in your shop – linen bed linen is gorgeous, but why on earth I should buy them except for the beauty? And I of course have a list of reasons at hand 🙂
Should similar question arise to you, too, read on to find out 8 reasons to love pure linen bed sheets.
First of all, linen bed linen benefits your health:
- Linen fabric has a light massaging effect as there are tiny breaks in the fabric that stimulate blood flow and promote relaxation.
- It has an antibacterial quality – can suppress bacteria, fungi and micro flora. And also is anti allergic.
- Al linen is a breathable fabric; bed linen sheets made from it are warm in the winter and insulating and cool in the summer.
- Lying between linen bed sheets means no sweating – linen fabric absorbs superfluous moisture very well.
- With each wash linen sheets get softer and smoother and therefore even more pleasant to skin.
Secondly, linen bedding is an investment:
6. It is strong and durable fabric and will last for many years – up to 20!
And last but not the least –
7. It’s such a pleasure to slip between the pure linen sheets after a hectic day to feel this quality fabric against the skin and relax between sheets that are of the right temperature you need. This feeling of luxurious rest is just heavenly!
I do not mention linen bedding colors and designs that are possible nowadays thanks to contemporary technologies. This you can see by yourself. I just want to say that the combination of all these benefits make a product that is irresistible and addictive as soon as you try one. I always suggest my clients who are still not sure, to purchase at least some pillow cases and give it a try. Now, I am sure of their conclusions 😉
Read about linen bathroom towels.